Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Did you miss Me....Daddy?

Spotlight on one of My top selling clips (still) that was released in October 2014. 

Description: I've been away on a work trip but I'm finally home. I've been so horny, did you get all those photos I sent you? what about the panties in the mail since I'm not wearing any...MMM yes, pull them out and stroke yourself with them. I need that cock Daddy, I've been craving it. Give it to me. MMM.

Look at my nice tight pussy Daddy, do you see that heart I shaved just for you? MMM. you want these tits out don't you? I want them bouncing around with your hard cock up against me!

Includes: virtual Sex, Bouncing, Grinding, Daddy Talk, Tease and Denial, Strip Tease, Nude, Pussy, Pussy Spread, Dancing, Teasing, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Role Play


Find it HERE: #VIRTUALSEX #clips4sale Did You Miss Me Daddy? *virtual sex* http://clips4sale.com/54035/12260667 via @clips4sale

No comments:

Post a Comment