Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jerk Off Instruction-White Silky Brief Panties-Pantyhose

*I wasn't sure if this was more erotic or more fetish so it is for now in my erotica clip store. What do you think? Leave me a comment in the comment section below!* 

I need you to jerk, to stroke, to touch yourself to my perfect big ass, in these white silk brief panties. My tight pantyhose and lace bra. Seductive, erotic. Jerk to me. Watch as I peel these pantyhose down and expose my bare ass in these white panties. It looks so good, I need you filling up with cum for me.

Includes: Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Pantyhose, Sensual, Seductive, Bouncing Ass, Ass worship, Big Ass, Swaying Ass.


Find this new video HERE: http://clips4sale.com/54035/12551023

2 comments:

  1. Its all erotic to me but i guess the pantyhose would be fetish to some. But after seeing your gorgous ass in silk panties through pantyhose maybe that is my fetish. so i guess what im saying is i dont know if it is erotic or fetish either. ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt it was both! The dialogue is more erotica.vanilla in nature but the clothing maybe is a bit more fetish geared. Either way, hopefully it's enjoyed ;)

    ReplyDelete