Saturday, January 10, 2015

A "New" Kind of Femdom

Recently I've been thinking to myself... -oh danger danger-

That I know my love of femdom and domination probably does not come through on my twitter like most others who are in this field of interest.

I thought long and hard occasionally (is that an oxymoron?) about how I want to present who I'm and how that can affect what others interested in what I have to offer, could think as well. Not that I spend nights awake pondering this, at end of the day I'm a business and need to think like one when needed.

I decided awhile ago that I was not going to have that brat domme personality on my social media all the time. Because there are many other facets of myself as well, that are nice to share. My art, my love of my new horse Bella, my great interest in self sufficiency, gardening etc. Yes I sincerely enjoy domination, I enjoy acting like a brat (sometimes) and I enjoy so many different kinks and fetishes. This does not mean that is what I'm doing 24/7/365 although that seems like it would be fun. Potentially. Tiring. Invigorating? I don't know.

I'm who I'am here. I'm thankful, I'm caring in my relationships. I like to cultivate them. Even if they are in a D/s manner. MistressT (https://twitter.com/MistressTdotnet) is someone that I look up to in many ways for I see these same attributes in her. She has made female domination her way of life but still finds time to thank, spoil and appreciate those who made her so well sought after. But she certainly still knows how to put someone in their place if needed. I like that. Even a domme can have such charming attributes. She acknowledges that her skirting of hard core femdom (particularly findom is what I've read on her blog: http://www.mistresst.net/blog/) leaves her out of a great pay raise but the fact she is doing what she loves, her actions speak louder than her words.

I would like to think this is a "new" kind of female domination. Not one ruled by strict borders and walls. Of being mean to everyone all the time for fear that someone may not view one as being Dominant. One where we are all people looking for that special moment, relationship or feeling that helps us forget about everything else. If you've ever read any D/s books or about BDSM lifestyle, for a lot of people it's a lot more to them than just a sexual experience. -I was going to say something about getting off but well, you know, a lot of you are not "allowed" to do so- *laughs*
The relationship and give and take, the scenes, the sessions it's so much more than a sexual experience. It is a mental and physical one as well. Embracing all aspects really I believe makes for an exciting, rewarding and eye opening journey.

Quite a few times in the past few weeks I've been told how refreshing it is that I'm nice and so thankful for everything. That the extreme narcissism of others has turned them away from their interests in fetish until they found me. Because they didn't want to be talked to like that all the time. It was nice to hear from these people. I can't say I was shocked to hear these words, more I had a passing thought of "theory proven" although I had never really formulated the theory until it had been proven.Maybe how I'm isn't exactly "new" but it seems to be a concept left out of female domination mostly. I can safely say I'm proud to be the white knight so to speak.

Here is an excerpt from a recent email:
Dear Miss Vikki Lynn, this is my first time contacting You. Sending this email makes me nervous as you're the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. But I'm hitting send because you're not like the others. I like that although you're clearly dominant you also seem to have a genuine nice side and aren't afraid of showing it. I can't get into to most of femdom because much of it seems unnecessarily cruel. 

I was pleased to read this. I know it can take a lot of courage to contact someone you look up too. Thank you to those who do look up to me. Who take comfort in relaxing with what I have to offer in life. This gives purpose, meaning and a positive drive I do believe. Because what are we, if we are not human looking for that next moment of pleasure...be it physical, mental or spiritual.

If you are here, for one of those reasons or all three, welcome. I hope you enjoy all facets of Me.

6 comments:

  1. I had a great read once again thanks to you. I don't understand why femdom should be only do one way as there is so many possibilities. You know I love the way you are and It's really a pleasure to learn more of you beside your femdom side and use it to please you for the femdom part. I don't see better way to serve someone than try to know here as much as she allows it, so it's totally makes sense to me.

    It's indeed always a pleasure to see you talk and joke about randomness, and it's not that which will make me forbidden my place anytime that you are a domme, I love how it works and I have no doubt that you know how to put someone at his place if you need to! (Especially when there is a chastity threat at any time!)

    I love how you invite everyone who wants to be part of your journey and I learn to care about you for real and not only playing your video, that's a new feeling for me and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Vikki, thank you for sharing this. It is a "New" Kind of Femdom and for many of us, it is a better kind as well. I just want to point of this new kind of femdom has created a new kind of submission. Where boys are not mindless-broken-recording machine who say "yes mistress" over and over. Allow me to say it's even more than that it's a revolution over the old femdom. I see this movement is growing more over the last years.

    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mat,
    thank you for taking the time to write here! Glad to have you around, serving, laughing and having a good time experiencing new things with Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moe,
    thank you for your comment. I think it is better too. Everyone does seek something different and a different experience. I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that is fine. I just like to be real. What I share, is who I'm. I would like to think that is a great idea for many to catch onto. Fake and negativity only gets you so far. (I think into a downward spiral) I like to keep things positive and enjoy D/s relationships in their proper times and places. As well as keep up great fun and conversation on twitter allowing many to interact with Me in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw recently that you ask to answer here, I wasn't sure before if I should do it here or on twitter so it's my pleasure to listen to you. And it's good that there is no limitation to write

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like to see comments on My blog! I enjoy the interaction and positive opinions.

    ReplyDelete